- A digital file is a file that is emailed to you and then you can print it out yourself or take it to a bakery or printing agency to have it printed.
- No physical item will be shipped to you when you order the "digital file".
- Digital files will be emailed to the email address on your order form within 1-2 business days (often sooner).
- Digital files are NOT edible unless you have them printed on frosting sheets, surgar paper, choco paper or any other certified edible paper with a cake printer and edible ink.
- If printing with a bakery please check with them first about their printing policies before ordering to make sure you will be able to print it there as some of them have certain policies on what they are allowed to print. Refunds are not given on digital files for any reason due to the nature of the item.
- We Ediblecaketopper.com DO NOT claim ownership of any licensed graphics, they are for inspiration only. It is very important to note that copyright restrictions on licensed images only permit graphics to be used for one time personal use such as birthday parties. Not all bakeries are aware of this policy and if you have issues with a bakery refusing to print for you, please try another bakery or print at home yourself. There will be NO copyright release from us, so please make sure the bakery you'll be using doesn't need any of this. We are not liable for any printing issues between you and the Bakery or printing agency. NO refund will be given if your print bakery refuses to print your purchased digital file.